Pool and Spa Inspections
Have Your Pool and Spa Inspected by a Certified Pool and Spa Inspector to Help Protect your Investment.
Repairing or replacing Pools, Spas, and their related components can be expensive. If the home you are buying or selling has a Pool or Spa, it is highly recommended that you have them inspected as well by a Certified Pool and Spa Inspector.
It is important that not only should you have a home inspection done by a Certified Home Inspector, but also that you have a Pool and Spa Inspection done by a Certified Pool and Spa Inspector. Just like a home, a poorly maintained or old pool, spa, and related components can be costly to repair or replace.
Including a Pool and Spa inspection by one of our Certified Pool and Spa inspectors to your Home Inspection is a great value and could help save you money. Pools and Spas could have unknown costly repair or replacement issues that can be very expensive to fix. Let one of our Certified Pool and Spa Inspectors inspect and identify those costly repair issues for you.
Our Certified Pool and Spa inspectors will inspect and comment on the following key areas of a Pool and Spa to name a few during their inspection:
- Safety features that should meet local requirements – For example, a common pool-safety mandate is a permanent perimeter fence at least 5 feet high that surrounds any accessible perimeter of a pool, fence gate should open outward and have a self-closing/ self-latching locks, GFCI Protection and Functionality, Presence of door alarms, Safety Drain Covers, Safety Ledge (bench, steps, hand rail)
- Physical visual conditions of the pool/ spa structure, interior surfaces (plaster), materials and tiles
- Pool and Spa and related Equipment: Condition and functionality of Pumps, Valves, Visible plumbing, Furnace/ Heater, Filters, Electrical Components, Pool and Spa Lights, Fill Valves, Skimmers, Pool Sweeps, Bonding Wire on Equipment
- Backyard conditions, the deck and coping that surrounds the Pool and Spa (cracks, lifting, trip hazards)
- Other features and accessories: Solar Panels, Waterfall/ Water Features, Infinity Edge, Automatic Pool Covers, Remote Controls/ Panels and Automation, Overall condition and operational condition of the Pool and Spa, Other Limitations, Exceptions, Exclusions are as set forth in our Standard Inspection Agreement